- Exercise. Mindful movement. Yoga. Qi gong. Tai chi. dance. Lifting weights. Cardio (bike, run, elliptical, etc)
- Herbal Medicine.
- Green tea, elderberry, echinacea, astragalus, oregano leaf/oil, olive leaf. Garlic, andrographis, Jade Wind Screen (Yu Ping Feng San), tulsi, cayenne, cinnamon, ginger, clove, licorice, shiitake mushroom, rosemary, thyme, turmeric,
- Minimize sugar and processed junk food.
- Eat whole food, and eat warming foods during winter time. Avoid cold raw foods such as melon and cucumber.
- Eat: Soups, ginger, garlic, jalapeño, fennel, root veggies, sweet potatoes, beets, carrots, salmon, nuts & seeds, almonds, cashews, citrus foods such as orange and lemon, Spinach, turmeric, green tea.
- Dry brush.
- Essential oils.
- Hot cold hydrotherapy.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Sunshine whenever possible.
In addition to these 11 immunity boosting tools, acupuncture is a powerful method to keep you healthy, all winter long!
Avoid the cold and flu, and schedule your acupuncture treatment today!
CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT KEEPING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM STRONG.